Pothera ERP Key Features
ERP Software Development Company
Pothera ERP Software is designed for small and midsized companies to grow with you, it is flexible, modular, yet powerful and with its user-friendly interface, it is simple to use
Get the best ERP software without making a dent in your business budget with low total cost of ownership
Easily customizable functions and reports. Easy integration with your existing system
Your all-in-one dashboard for your all departments
Integrated business intelligence
Powerful enough to help your business grow
Quick and easy Implementation
Rapid deployment (8-12 weeks) at scale (10-100 users) across a hybrid workforce
Pothera ERP is the one that suits your needs. For your business today and tomorrow and the future.
Whether you want to deploy your Pothera ERP Software Development Company in cloud or in the office locally, we have a deployment solution to suit all our customers’ needs.
An ideal fit. It offers scalability, agility, and good accessibility and saves your money and time while deployed “ as a service” in the cloud.
It offers complete control, management, and ownership of the system.
Pothera ERP Modules
A strong sales pipeline depends on allocating the right resources to the right places at the right time. And a robust pre-sales process can help you do just that.
While sales often gets the attention for closing deals, a pre-sales process is critical to the success of each opportunity and the overall sales organization. Pothera ERP provides a strong pre-sales process can impact your sales result and boost your bottom line.
It accounts every sales opportunity across the customer lifecycle, from lead identification and creation, through discovery, qualification, proposal, closure, and after-sale service and support.
- Lead Creation
- Lead Allocation
- Manage the sales pipeline
- Lead activity & Notes
- Employee Target Vs Achievement
- Sales Executives hierarchy and leads view permissions
- Activity tracking and alerts
- Enquiry and opportunity management
- Lead Closure
- Geo Tagging
- Alerts & Notification
- Task Management
Sales & Distribution Management
Sales management includes the means and methods by which a sales force, sales techniques and sales operational strategies are built. Distribution describes the manner by which a product or products are made available to the consumer
The Pothera ERP Sales Module integrates with other modules in the system such as the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Modules. It also interacts with General Ledger and Inventory Control Modules. The Sales Module interfaces with the Human Resources Module to track employee performance.Finally,it works with the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Module to keep track of customer data.
It provides all the gears to help you efficiently manage your complete sales process and customer lifecycle. From quotes to orders to deliveries to invoices,it easily manages the whole order-to-payment process.
- Sales Orders
- Sales Invoices
- Sales Challan
- Sales Service Order
- Sales Service Invoice
- Loyalty Points/Discounts
- Sales Returns
- Revenue Management
Procurement & MRP Management
Purchase Management module streamlines procurement of required raw materials, packaging material, sub assembly and other administrative & maintenance items.It provides your business with the complete system that it needs to handle its entire procurement process, including orders, receipts,invoices,and payments and whole
Pothera ERP generates automatic Purchase Indent through Product forecast,Inventory level and stock-in-hand.
- Automatic Indents based on MRS and Reorder Level.
- Auto Purchase Requisitions
- Robust Quotation comparison process to enable quick decision making
- Local/Import Purchase Order
- PO amendments with complete amendment history
- Various Levels of Authorisation for all purchase documents
- Supplier & Item mapping for price & slab wise discount
- Goods Receipts Against PO
- Direct Materials Receipts
- Purchase Invoices
- FOC Material Management
- Material Management
- Import Material Receipts
- Landed Cost Calculation
- Capture Batch/Lot Number
- Capture Manufacturing & Expiry Date
- Link purchasing documents and view document trails for audit purposes
- Integrated with Finance and Inventory Modules
- Generate reports with real-time data and display them in various report formats or dashboards
- MRP Reports
Production & Planning Management
Production management module helps you in production plan, track and manage efficiently the whole production sphere of your business.
Manufacturing companies need to plan and control their production process to meet customer demand and achieve their objectives. Production planning is a critical function for any manufacturing company, but it can be challenging to do effectivelywithouttherightintegratedsystems.
Pothera ERP helps production planners or buyers schedule and manage items for production or purchasing based on a variety of criteria. It helps to plan and control the complete manufacturing process, from product design through production and delivery to customers.
- Manage multilevel bills of materials (BOMs)
- Production Orders and track the complete production process based on the routing settings.
- Process wise Quality Assessment feature
- Manage the Complete production Floor activity including manpower / machine allocations
- User definable production stages
- Covered all scenarios – MTO (Make to Order), MTS (Make to Stock) and mixed.
- Facility to define Substitute Item, Scrap Item and Production Loss.
- Other direct overheads can define for each BoM.
- Provision of Batch No. & Serial Number
- Lot Traceability
- Order wise Production progress
- Re-packing and Re-processing
- Production Analysis: Machine wise – Shift wise – Operator wise
- Generate reports with timely data and display them in various formats or dashboards.
The Inventory Management provides seamless integration of logistics operations with Accounts module besides giving up-to-date stock information on the fly.
The Master data are shared across these modules to avoid duplication of efforts in maintaining data as well as prevents any data inconsistencies. Pothera ERP enables the organizations to accurately manage inbound and outbound shipments, item master information as well as price lists with complete analysis.
- Real time inventory tracking with item Location.
- Complete details of inbound and outbound items with batch / date wise with multiple valuation methods
- Real time analysis of fast moving / slow moving items to proper managing of stock.
- Automatic alerts about the inventory going below to the minimum re order stock
- ABC Analysis
- Inventory Level (Minimum Level, Safety Level, Reorder Level) Analysis
- Item tracking in multiple stores
- Attributes wise Inventory Analysis
- Manage Expiry Date, Manufacturing Date, Date of Purchase
- Shelf Life Management
- Stock Ageing Analysis
- RGP / NRGP Process
- In-depth feature of Landed Cost Calculation
- Stock Transfer from one location to another location.
- Physical Stock Verification
- Transparent inventory control and distribution
Job Work/Sub-contract Management
Job Work management module of Pothera ERP covers both business processes i.e. Job Work – Outsource and Job Work – Insource. When company does job work for others then it is called as Job Work Insource.
When company sends material outside to another party for job work production activity then it is called as Job Work Outsource.
- Job Work material issue to job work vendor through multiple challans
- Job Work Material Reconciliation
- Job Work Material actual consumption Vs Standard Consumption
- Job work Order Status
- Job Work scrap return
- Shipping material to different location against a single Job Work order.
- Tolerance Limit and substitute item concept
- Complete tractability of materials send out and returned.
- Facilitates Alerts / reminders about the materials of which due date is over.
Quality control is the prime pillar of success for any industry. Product quality is a vital factor for acquiring a large customer base. To expect quality output from the production department a business needs to keep a close check on the quality levels at its various stages of production.
Quality Management module of Pothera ERP, covers the complete Inspection stages of whole business. Clients can generate Quality Inspection and Quality Assurance report from Quality Management module. It helps to manage their quality, capturing the non-compliant as well as corrective measures in a single database. One can perform a complete audit process such as planning, executions,and follow-ups.
- WIP Inspection
- SFG / FG Inspection
- Pre-Dispatch Inspection
- User Defined Testing Parameters
- Inward Quality Process
- Production Quality
- Outward Quality Process
- In-Process Stock Quality
- Process Logsheet
- Then the following will continue
- Rejection reason wise analysis
- Observation Value
HR and Payroll Management
Payroll is an integrated HR and Payroll solution that automates all your HR processes. It will relieve your HR department of the bulk of paperwork involves in daily activities. The Pothera ERP HR & Payroll Module solution captures entire scope of business processes from Hire-to-Retire.
- Employee Management
- Legal Documentations
- Overtime Calculations
- Loan and Advances
- Biometric Attendance
- User-defined Earnings and Deductions
- Flexible processing period for payroll
- Management Dashboard Security & User role
- Employee Training Module
- Employee Self-Service Portal
- Leave Management System
- Employee link with Department, Division, Branch, Project, Category, Employee Type etc.
- Statutory Compliance – PF / ESI / Bonus / OT / TDS / Professional Tax
- Full & Final Settlement
- Process payroll by single click
- Generate Pay-slips
POS - Point Of Sales
Pothera ERP helps retail stores to operate efficiently while completing countless complicated chores every day. While you focus on completing complex tasks,important things that really matter may be missed.
Pothera ERP’s Point of Sale (POS) module is a powerful solution designed to streamline retail environments. With this module, you have access to realtime reporting,a detailed financial overview,and inventory management.
- Master Data Management
- Hassle-free invoicing Inventory Control
- Loyalty Points/Discounts
- Promotional Discounts
- Schemes and Promotions
- Invoice Reprint
- Offers & Discounts and Scheme Management
- Physical Cash vs. System Cash
- User wise Short/Access Collection
- Sales Returns
- Retail Specific Features
- Real Time Inventory and Sales
- Multi Outlet Management
- Bar-Code & QR Code Integration
Accounts and Finance Management
Pothera ERP is one-stop solution from accounting to compliance. Finance Management module is integrated with Inventory, Payroll, Purchase, Sales and Fixed Asset modules.
With the accounting and financial module of Pothera ERP software, you can say goodbye to the tedious and time-consuming consolidation of financial statements as the system generates automated and customizable reports.
The financial management and accounting module of Pothera ERP systems is capable of handling multiple currencies, with software to automatically help users calculate taxes.
- Financial Accounting
- Cost Centre Accounting
- Perpetual Inventory Costing
- Bank/Cash Receipts & Payments
- Journal/Contra Vouchers
- Debit Note/Credit Notes
- On-Account Receipts/Payments
- Against Invoice Receipts/Payments
- User Wise Transaction Limit
- Transaction Approvals
- Trial Balance (Company/Location)
- Balance Sheet (Company/Location)
- Profit & Loss (Company/Location)
- Bank Reconciliation
- Budget Vs Actual GL Analysis
- Final Accounts with Annexure
- Vendor & Customer Ageing Analysis
- Statutory Compliance – GST & TDS
- Create standard or customized reports from real-time data for business planning and audit reviews.
- Fully Integrated with E-Invoicing and other GST statutory requirement.
Post Sales CRM
Post-sales CRM platforms are a key tool for customer success teams who want to show immediate value to customers out of the gate and to keep that momentum going down the road. Pothera ERP helps you to provide best post sales service through complete customer managerment.
- Warranty Management
- AMC / CMC Management
- Installation Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Complaint Management
- Complaint Allocation / Reallocation Process
- Escalations Metrics
- Repair Center Management
- Spare Part / Tools Inventory Management
Admin – Security
System Administration In order to ensure full security and authenticity of your data, Pothera ERP has a powerful module on system administration. This module gives you the flexibility to define user roles and maintain role permission.Real-Time Data Reporting
It offers extensive integrated reporting tools to create business, accounting, warehouse, financial reports, account statements, and customized reports. Reports can be exported to a variety of different formats including Excel and PDF
- Multi-Users Architecture
- Module Access Control
- Data Entry Access Control
- Account Access Contro
- Warehouse Access Control
- Transaction Amount Limit
- Password Expiry
- Report Access Control
- Scheduled Backup
- User rights and profile setting (Add, Edit, View, Cancel, Print, Attachment, Approval, Amount Matrix)
- Financial year Creation and Closer
- Access Log Report (Audit Trial)
- Role permission can be defined Company-wise, User-wise, Transaction-wise and Date-wise
- Period Locking
Streamline and completely automate your core business processes with rapid deployment and shorter lead time to help everyone in your organisation to utilize more with fewer resources.Real time information sharing for deeper insights:
Increase efficiency while eliminating information silos, get a comprehensive insight as well as transparency about every department in the organization, helping them with an informed, accurate and faster business-related decisions.Fast-Track reporting:
Real-time quicker business and financial reporting that help make better decisions timely and achieve business process excellence.Lower risk and TCO:
Maximise business visibility with robust authorization Control, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, and predict and prevent risk and reduce total cost of ownership.Simpler and easier IT:
By using integrated applications that share a database, you can simplify IT and give all an easier way to work across organization.