ERP Software for Wholesale Distribution
On average, 65 percent of companies that implemented an ERP system or ERP Software for wholesale Distribution Companies, averaged a 6 percent reduction in operational costs, an increased 85 percent accuracy of inventory, an 82 percent turnaround time to shipment and a 4 percent reduction in cycle time. (Source –ERP RESEARCH)
According to a recent Aberdeen Group study entitled "ERP for Wholesale Distribution," 83 percent of respondents, both wholesalers and distributors, use Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems to track their company's logistics services.
How does ERP for Distribution come into fruition?
- Online market access - internet is the source of modern day purchase decisions. A vivid online presence is indispensable for business success, especially in B2B and B2C commerce.
- Participation in global competition - to maintain the standard and quality of your product, it is important to have exposure in the worldwide markets to improve your business prospects.
- Rapidly changing business model - based on real time data, companies are constantly improvising their business to suit customer trends and satisfaction scales.
- Tech investment brings better ROIs – investing in cutting edge technology such as tablets, warehouse trackers, business portals, trackers etc. can increase the revenue of a company.
- Employee productivity - warehouse optimization through automation helps to understand employee’s performance to improve operational output and create productive workspace.
- Multi department management - managing multiple core business areas using a centralized system gives maximum insight and control over multiple departments of the company.
- Updated active software - active component consolidation, index processing, centralized information repositories, and regulatory requirement listing needs updated ERP Software for wholesale Distribution Companies.
- Customization- every industry requires customizable ERP for Distribution.
Why POTHERA ERP is considered the best ERP Software for wholesale Distribution?
- Purchase Management
- Material Requirement Planning
- Sales Order Management
- Dispatch Management
- Production Management
- Job Work Management
- Quality Management
- Inventory Management
- Payroll Management
- Finance Management
POTHERA ERP software is tailored specifically for your factory’s environment. BSquare’s ERP solutions for Wholesale Distributions enable manufacturers to maintain a perfect level of co-ordination among different operational processes, and thus help them achieve operational excellence that enhances their level of customer service while reducing the operational time as well as cost. With the smoother day to day operations, manufacturers can maximize their profitability, optimize resource utilization, and reduce budget, enabling them to invest more in creativity and innovation.