Regional Sales Manager (ERP Sales)
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for dynamic, high performing candidates with experience in selling ERP software solutions.
Develop new business opportunities and expanding the Client base in the market for ERP software solutions.
To be involved in the entire sales process right from identifying the prospect and target market to closing the deal and maintaining relationship with the client and Engage in proactive sales activities to convert suspects into prospects and further convert prospects to proposals.
Demonstrating competence in qualifying, presenting, and demonstrating B-Square Products.
Stays current with industry and competitive research and information to enable rich client dialogue; maintains an understanding of client business challenges, industry trends and markets.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Minimum 5-8 years of experience combined with management experience in the software/IT industry, partner network management; with knowledge and demonstrable understanding of the ERP software life cycle; from envisioning to solution implementation to managed services.
2. A clear and demonstrable track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
3. Self-motivated with high level of energy, drive, intellect, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment with a can-do attitude.
4. Strong communication skills, over the phone and face to face, and capable of managing professional sales presentations.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication.
6. Minimum bachelors degree; preferred Masters’ degree in Sales and Marketing.
Please share your updated CV to email@example.com, directly for our quick response.